Your paint choices have a significant impact on your home.
Not only can color determine your living space’s overall aesthetic, but it can also influence your mood and set the right tone for your guests.
Do you want your space to feel comfy and serene or trendy and dramatic? Or maybe your family’s style is somewhere in between.
Here are five color inspirations that can enhance your mood and your home.
- Inspired by Nature: Are you spending a lot of time indoors? Consider adding more natural elements. Shades of sunny yellow, soft brown and deep green can open up your space and make it feel more calming.
- Uplifting Hues: Trendy tones — like Pantone’s Ultimate Gray and Illuminating — make a statement. Or you could use Benjamin Moore’s Aegean Teal as an accent color or to add light and vibrancy to an entire room.
- Rich Jewel Tones: Do you want an elegant and luxurious aesthetic? Bold magenta, deep blue and royal purple can help you create more dramatic spaces.
- Classic Neutrals: Use deep gray or soft taupe to create a clean, minimalistic palette. And the best part? These colors are timeless and pair well with nearly any home decor.
- Warm and Cozy: Encourage feelings of warmth and positivity with desert-inspired hues such as rust and soft pink. A soothing color, like apricot, could be perfect in a bedroom or nursery.
The right color palette can evoke the feelings you want in your home. Need more help choosing your tone and style? Reach out today for a recommendation or to look for a new space to make your own.
By Tracie Hasslocher
Find out more about Hasslocher Boutique Realty, LLC here: https://traciehasslocher.myhomehq.biz/