How to Make the Right Choice…
It’s much more entertaining to watch Love It or List It on TV then actually living through the experience of deciding to stay in your home or move. It’s a tough decision when one half of your household thinks that a renovation can solve their woes and the other believes that they’d be much happier selling and finding a new house.
Moving is a massive project. It comes with unavoidable costs. Also, looking for a new home in a new location can be a tedious process. These hassles and along with the love for an existing house and neighborhood is why many homeowners choose to remodel. And, hey, on the majority of the episodes, Hilary has won more often than David with the homeowners opting to stay in their homes and “love it.” When deciding whether to move or remodel your home, be sure to consider: 1. How long do you plan to live there?
2. If you think you might stay, is this a home where you can age in place?
3. Is there room to expand if you’re outgrowing your space?
4. Will you have to renovate a new home you move into?
5. What is bothering you about your existing house and can that be remedied by purchasing a new one?
6. Do you need extra space for guests?
Remodeling your home can turn your house into your dream home. Whatever you desire, it’s likely possible to achieve with the right remodeling contractor working for you.
By Virtuoso Builders
Find out more about Virtuoso Builders here: https://www.virtuosobuilders.com/